Please refer to the latest version.
Article 2: Conclusion of Sales Contract
If you select "Pick-up in Store" on the selection page of the receiving method at the time of purchase, we will send you a "Your Grand Seiko Watch is Ready for Pick Up" email as soon as the product is ready at the store. If you select "Deliver to the specified address" on the selection page of the receiving method at the time of purchase, we will send you a "Delivery Notification" email after shipping.
However, we may not be able to deliver the product at the specified time due to a delivery delay. In that case, we will contact you by phone or email.
Article 3: Delivery Note and Receipt
Article 4: Returning and Exchange
Article 5: Price
For details, please refer to the product listing page and the product detail page.
Article 6: Payment
Article 7: Payment by Credit Card and by Bank Transfer with Pay-easy
Article 8: Cookie
Please note that in the case that you set your computer to disable cookies, shopping service (purchase procedure on our Site) and some part of services will not be available.
Article 9: Basic Policy on Privacy Protection
Article 10: Disclaimer
- Any loss or damage caused by reasons not attributable to Company, such as omission, input error of email address or unreadable garbled characters regarding the information sent from Customers
- Any loss or damage incurred by Customers related to their systems regardless of hardware or software resulting from the use of the Site
- Safety of SSL encryption technology, which is security technology to encrypt data, used on the Site, especially on the screens where personal data is input
Article 11: Copyright
Article 12: Compliance Items
- Any act that infringes or may infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademarks, portrait rights, privacy or any other rights of other Customers, third parties or Company
- In addition to the preceding paragraph, any act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage to other Customers, third parties or Company
- Any act that is or may be contrary to public order and morals, or any act that provides information that is contrary to public order and morals to other Customers or third parties
- Any act that uses or provides harmful programs such as computer viruses through or in connection with the Site
- Any act that violates or may violate laws and regulations
- Any act that Company deems inappropriate
Article 13: Service Suspension or Interruption
- Company may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, suspend or interrupt the operation of the services in whole or in part in the event that any of the following applies:
- In the event that natural disasters or other emergencies that could make the use and operation of the Site difficult occurs or may occur;
- In the event that Company regularly or urgently performs the maintenance of the equipment installed or managed by Company in connection with the Site;
- In the event that any events that make it difficult to provide the service of the Site to Customers, such as abnormalities, malfunction or failures in the equipment installed or managed by Company occurs; or
- In the event that Company deems it unavoidable.
- Company assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by Customers arising from the suspension or interruption of the service on the Site for any reason whatsoever.
Article 14: Revision of Terms
Article 15: Governing Law & Jurisdiction